Study in Canada

  • Looking for a top-notch college and university to study and then becoming a permanent residence of Canada. Contact us today to find out the best pathway to Canadian Immigration.

Visit/Work in Canada

  • Whether you want to visit or work in Canada, make sure that you are eligible. There are a range of jobs for foreign workers that may apply to become permanent residents of Canada. Contact us today to find out if your job can be used for Permanent resident.

Express entry

  • Express Entry is a completely electronic process involving the federal government, provincial governments, and Canadian employers. In order to best serve your needs, contact us today to find out if you are eligible for Express Entry program.

Family Sponsorship

  • If you are a Canadian permanent resident or citizen with a family member who wants to immigrate to Canada, you may be able to help them become a permanent resident. Family reunification remains one of the pillars of the Canadian immigration system. Contact us today to find out if you are eligible to sponsor your family.

Temporary Resident Visa/Permit

· Work Permit/LMIA

· Study Permit

· Visitor Visa/eTA

· Super Visa

· Temporary Resident Permit

· Change of Conditions

Skilled Immigration (Express Entry)

· Federal Skilled Worker Program

· Federal Skilled Trades Program

· Canadian Experience Class

Other Immigration Services

· PR Card Renewal

· Citizenship Application

· H&C Application

· Application Refusals

Permanent Residence Applications

· Provincial Nominee Programs

· Business and Investor Programs

· Family Sponsorship

· Spouse Sponsorship

and many more services….


Call Us
Book An Appointment